We are a team of explorers, seekers and brand activators who combine our talents into something bigger than all of us. The Account Executive is responsible for driving business results through leadership of strategic marketing and creative solutions.
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnited we create. We are a team of explorers, seekers and brand activators who combine our talents into something bigger than all of us. Together, we turn unreal talent into real results. The Account Executive is responsible for driving business results through leadership of strategic marketing, managing budgets and creative solutions. The Account Executive collaborates with agency departments to create inspired ideas with flawless execution. By actively seeking opportunities to improve results, the Account Executive is invaluable to clients and the agency.
- Primary owner of the client relationship, work and results.
- Provide strategic and effective leadership.
- Define, own and collaborate with agency resources to exceed client marketing goals.
- Produce work and utilize support resources.
- Seek opportunities to improve client results, team efforts and profitability.
- Responsible for training new account managers and coordinators.
- Self-sufficient and learning to manage other team members.
- Play key role in new business efforts and demonstrate excellent presentation and
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and mastery of data analysis.
- Exemplify agency core values and add significant value to the team.
- Lead and initiate ideas and projects that contribute to the agency’s growth.
- Prepare plans, briefs, budgets, meetings, invoices and scopes of work for approval while quickly
and accurately relaying needs to appropriate agency talent.
- Analyze client metrics frequently and make recommendations.
- Inform, review and secure client approval of advertising materials.
- Stay apprised of clients’ brand, product, service and industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- At least five years of agency account service experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize and seamlessly move from one project to another
- Ownership of responsibilities and tenacity to see the job through
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Professional, friendly and positive attitude with an assertive, proactive work style
Our Core Values:
- Passionate: Demonstrate a drive to make a difference by contributing talents, time and a belief
that together we make great things happen.
- Curious: Exhibit a sense of childlike wonder and curiosity.
- Visionary: The ability to see that which does not yet exist and inspire others to make it a reality.
- Accountable: Own the responsibilities and demonstrate impeccable work ethic and morals.
- Collaborative: Contributing talents and ideas to achieve greater potential as a team while
challenging each other to improve.
- Creative: Look beyond the obvious for a solution and discover possibilities in the unknown.
- Driven to Deliver: After all the hard work and smart thinking is complete, the client, the agency
and the individual is in a better place as a direct result of the effort.
To determine whether your qualifications and experience match our job opening, grade yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 on the following job requirements. A score of 5 indicates extensive experience with several examples and testimonies from peers and supervisors. An honest, not a perfect score, is expected.
1. Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or similar degree. _____
2. Exceptional attention to detail and analysis skills. _____
3. Strong creative team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. _____
4. Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and resolve problems. _____
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. _____
6. Proven ability to manage many projects at once in a fast-paced environment. _____
7. Minimum of 2- 4 years working within an advertising or digital agency environment. _____
8. Possess a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and take initiative. _____
9. Proficient with MS Office and G Suite. _____
Now total your score. Include the score and the answer to this question in your cover letter. What's your theme song —the song that would start playing when you enter a room? Send your resume and these answers in your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Resume: email@example.com