As an Account Executive your job is to build relationships with our clients, serve as their liaison to internal teams, and to help the team deliver superior results.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you have the ability to get the best out of yourself and engage with a diverse set of personalities with ease? Then come join our team!
We are DBS Interactive, and we specialize in all things digital: web design, development and digital marketing. We’ve found our niche in the digital world, and we guarantee that you won’t find a more innovative team of strategists, developers and designers. We are looking for a team player with a desire to grow personally and professionally.
As an Account Executive your job is to build relationships with our clients, serve as their liaison to internal teams, and to help the team deliver superior results. You will be responsible for communicating project details and managing client expectations. As a digital agency, we’re constantly evolving our process with the ever-changing digital world, so a positive attitude and strong work ethic are at the top of our “must have” column.
We’re looking for someone who can communicate technical things to a diverse group of non-technical people (and vice versa) to make sure we capture the true needs of our clients. This person will embody that perfect blend of exceptional customer service, excellent organizational skills, an eye for design and a passion for digital technology.
- Own multiple client relationships day-to-day.
- Communicate project needs and updates to clients and team members.
- Identify ongoing opportunities for existing clients to grow and meet their business goals.
- Contribute to the overall development of the client services team.
- Collaborate with all internal teams (Marketing, Programming, Production & Design).
QUALITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Kindness, empathy, and gratitude.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven agency environment.
- Enthusiasm for the web and digital technologies.
- Impeccable writing and communication skills.
- Skillful presenter.
- Resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Skills: Google Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work.
- Knowledgeable and/or willing to learn about digital technology and general business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Apply Link: https://www.dbswebsite.com/about/careers/account-executive/
Email Resume: email@example.com