United we create. Together, we turn unreal talent into real results. The Account Executive collaborates with agency departments to create inspired ideas with flawless execution. By actively seeking opportunities to improve results, the Account Executive is inv
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnited we create. We are a team of explorers, seekers and brand activators who combine our talents into something bigger than all of us. Together, we turn unreal talent into real results. The Account Executive is responsible for driving business results through leadership of strategic marketing, managing budgets, and creative solutions. The Account Executive collaborates with agency departments to create inspired ideas with flawless execution. By actively seeking opportunities to improve results, the Account Executive is invaluable to clients and the agency.
- Primary owner of the client relationship, work, and results.
- Provide strategic and effective leadership.
- Define, own and collaborate with agency resources to exceed client marketing goals.
- Produce work and utilize support resources.
- Seek opportunities to improve client results, team efforts, and profitability.
- Responsible for training new account managers and coordinators.
- Self-sufficient and learning to manage other team members.
- Play a key role in new business efforts and demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and mastery of data analysis.
- Exemplify agency core values and add significant value to the team.
- Lead and initiate ideas and projects that contribute to the agency’s growth.
- Prepare plans, briefs, budgets, meetings, invoices and scopes of work for approval while quickly and accurately relaying needs to appropriate agency talent.
- Analyze client metrics frequently and make recommendations.
- Inform, review and secure client approval of advertising materials.
- Stay apprised of clients’ brand, product, service, and industry developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- At least five years of agency account service experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize and seamlessly move from one project to another
- Ownership of responsibilities and tenacity to see the job through
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Professional, friendly and positive attitude with an assertive, proactive work style
Our Core Values
- Stay Curious.
- Listen First.
- Rally Up.
- Create Adventure.
- Keep It Humble.
- Lead With Grit.
To determine whether your qualifications and experience match our job opening, grade yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 on the following job requirements. A score of 5 indicates extensive experience with several examples and testimonies from peers and supervisors. An honest, not a perfect score, is expected.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or similar degree. _____
Exceptional attention to detail and analysis skills. _____
Strong creative team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. _____
Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and resolve problems. _____
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. _____
Proven ability to manage many projects at once in a fast-paced environment. _____
Minimum of 2- 4 years working within an advertising or digital agency environment. _____
Possess a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize and take initiative. _____
Proficient with MS Office and G Suite. _____
Now total your score. Include the score and the answer to this question in your cover letter. What's your theme song —the song that would start playing when you enter a room? Send your resume and these answers in your cover letter to email@example.com.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org