INgrid Design is looking for In an Account Executive to play an integral role working with one of our long-standing clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONINgrid Design is an award-winning agency focused on brand building, corporate marketing and communications design. But what really makes us special is our passion for creating and cultivating lifelong relationships. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with our clients—and within our team—so that clients and employees stay and grow with us!
In this Account Executive position, you’ll play an integral role working with one of our long-standing clients—a dynamic organization focused on helping develop our next generation of female entrepreneurs. You will serve as the key contact for the client, working as a strategic business partner to help clearly identify project goals and potential deliverables, scope budgets and timelines, and resolve challenges. In addition, you will be responsible for managing the internal workflow for our creative team, working side-by-side with our Creative Director to assign resources and establish priorities, while continually monitoring work-in-progress and adjusting schedules, as needed, to ensure the success of our team—and client.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with client and internal creative team on the optimal marketing and creative solution to meet business needs
• Define project goals, scope and deliverables
• Create and manage project estimates and timelines, with a focus on ensuring projects are delivered on-time
• Communicate with client constantly and consistently to ensure alignment on project goals and timelines
• Manage internal project workflow, including assigning resources to a project, establishing priorities, monitoring work-in-progress and identifying and resolving potential barriers or delays
• Lead internal team meetings to review project status and incoming workload, ensuring clear and thorough communication across creative team
• Oversee creative review process with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
• Ensure all deliverables meet agency—and client—standards
What You’ll Need to Be Successful:
• Excellent problem-solving, communication and relationship-building skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed-oriented and process driven
• 8+ years working in a marketing department or agency
• Bachelor’s degree in an industry-related field
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com