The Account Executive will oversee all aspects of the account, including but not limited to project management, strategic plan development, agency asset management and, most importantly, client communication.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe’re a full-service advertising agency. Or an integrated communications firm. Or a marketing group. Any would aptly apply. We plan and create all aspects of advertising, branding, marketing, and communications that make our clients look good. But we don't make them look good to just anyone. We make them look good to the people who matter.
At Vimarc, we operate with an “all-hands-on-deck” mentality. Jump in, get your hands dirty, and gain experience that will put you light-years ahead of your colleagues. Love a challenge? You will fit right in.
The Account Executive is Team Captain. In this position, you will oversee all aspects of the account, including but not limited to project management, strategic plan development, agency asset management and, most importantly, client communication.
- Build a strong and trusting relationship as the primary, day-to-day client contact. Be an essential tool for their success and the person to which they turn.
- Engage in big-picture thinking. Develop and present comprehensive marketing plans, project proposals, and strategic recommendations with respect to industry trends and specific goals.
- Project manage and oversee the performance of various digital media campaigns and assignments.
- Keep a pulse on new media trends and applications relevant to client objectives.
- Work closely with and oversee internal agency teams (media, creative, digital, etc.)—providing strategic and creative direction, structure, and thought leadership.
- Act as an extension of the client’s marketing department, collaborating alongside them and always being a good steward of the brand—review projects with attention to detail, always consider the overall strategic objective, and bring new ideas to the table.
- Be responsible for tracking and working within client budgets, while being mindful of agency commitments and account profitability.
- Identify opportunities to expand existing relationships and provide additional services for clients.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, digital media, or a related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: advertising, marketing, public relations, or business administration.
- The right candidate should enjoy a fast-paced and high-energy work environment.
- At Vimarc, we’re family. Working well in a team environment is essential.
- The ability to work proactively, be quick on your feet, detailed, and well-organized.
- Solution-oriented individual with keen decision-making skills.
To apply, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Resume: email@example.com