The Account Executives work to deliver valuable marketing communication programs for (typically) Corporate Communication and B2B clients. They are a positive, effective, reliable connection to Bisig creative production associates and other Bisig expertise.
JOB DESCRIPTIONACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
A Bisig Impact Group ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE is the client’s trusted agency advocate and strategic thought leader. The position requires a keen understanding of the client’s marketing needs as well as a keen understanding of modern marketing communication channels, especially experiential marketing & communication.
Account Executives work with Bisig General Manager and Executive VP of Strategy to deliver valuable marketing communication programs for (typically) Corporate Communication and B2B clients. They are a positive, effective, reliable connection to Bisig creative production associates and other Bisig expertise.
They have the ability to champion ideas, inspire great work, and effectively present Bisig’s point of view.
OUR IDEAL APPLICANT
- Has at least three years of account service experience, managing successful marketing campaigns
- Is a bold strategic thinker, an excellent business writer and a big-time brand builder
- Has an understanding and curiosity of inbound marketing strategies
- Has an understanding and curiosity of modern marketing tactics (Branding, Search, Social Media, Experiential)
- Is a quick learner and thrives in a rapidly changing environment
- Embraces client service, teamwork and project management
- Has a degree and expertise in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or related field
Account Executives also bring their personal marketing communication talents to Bisig, improving the overall capabilities and value our organization brings to current and future clients. For this position, the Bisig Area of Expertise would be Experiential Marketing, specifically working on accounts/projects that do visitor installations such as museums.
- Learning and utilization of Bisig Account Service Best Practices
- Business, technical and some creative writing for assigned client portfolio
- Provide talent and thought leadership that support one or more of the Bisig Areas of Expertise: Strategy, Branding, Marketing, Production, Public Relations, Activation
- Ongoing nurturing and management of assigned client portfolio
- Lead client meetings, presentations, scope development and support
- Lead the forecasting, estimating and billing of client portfolio
- Identifying and onboarding new sales opportunities within assigned client portfolio
- Assembling and presenting reports on project progress to clients and Bisig management
- Reports to Executive VP of Strategy & Accounts, David Wilham
BENEFIT PACKAGE OUTLINE
- 45 – 55k
- 40+ hrs / week (may be able to work remotely 1-2 days each week)
- 20 paid personal days
- Health Insurance
- Simple IRA with employee matching
- Long-term Disability Insurance – company-paid
- Paid Parking
Email Resume: email@example.com