We're looking for an experienced Account Executive to provide key account support for our talented team. This person will support multiple accounts within Wingspan’s portfolio of clients and provide guidance for a team of Account Coordinators.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWingspan is an independent and creatively driven full-service marketing agency based in Louisville, KY. Our goal is to build powerful connections between brands and consumers. We're a tight-knit, friendly and passionate group of marketers and creators who take great pride in the happiness and success of our clients. Whether it's strategizing for digital advertising campaigns or creating eye-catching designs, our forward-thinking team is always raising the bar. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but you wouldn't know that by looking at our work. Our office is a historic landmark that houses professionals bound for greatness.
Since we're in the business of growth, we're looking for an experienced Account Executive to provide key account support for our talented team. This person will support multiple accounts within Wingspan’s portfolio of clients and provide guidance for a team of account coordinators. We are in need of someone who is interested in purpose-driven marketing and who can be a trusted partner to our clients and agency team. This role will report directly to our VP of Account Services.
- Develop strong relationships with clients across various accounts, as well as agency counterparts on the Creative, Web and Social teams
- Serve as an expert on our client's businesses in order to support the team and answer daily questions
- Provide detailed reporting and budget oversight for clients
- Assist with scoping, scheduling and resource management across multiple agency accounts
- Create/maintain/present monthly marketing plans and schedules
- Manage media buy opportunities
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Provide creative teams with detailed briefs and meet routinely with the teams
- Manage/develop/mentor account coordinators
- Maintain a sense of humor. We like to laugh.
- BS or BA in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Communications (or related field)
- Proven agency experience in account service
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Knowledge of marketing terms, budgets, methods and mediums
- Experience interacting with clients, managing timelines and maintaining project budgets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver work independently
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Enthusiastic and passionate
NOTE: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Learn more about Wingspan by checking us out at wingspanreach.com
We would love to hear from you! For consideration of this position, please submit resumes to: HR@wingspanreach.com
Apply Link: https://bit.ly/3VhRtcy
Email Resume: HR@wingspanreach.com