An inspiring, strategically minded account leader who has proven experience in delivering outstanding and effective work that delights clients and helps forge long-term (and mutually beneficial) relationships.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Lead (May 2021)
The successful candidate for this role will be an inspiring, strategically minded account leader who has proven experience in delivering outstanding and effective work that delights clients and helps forge long-term (and mutually beneficial) relationships.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of clients’ industries, businesses and customer needs
- Building strong relationships (internally and externally) by constantly delivering unsurpassed value and guidance
- Effectively harnessing, managing and inspiring the talents and resources within Doe-Anderson to deliver integrated, top-notch solutions
- Providing outstanding financial stewardship so our success is built upon our clients’ success
- Directly managing – and developing – client service support staff
Qualifications & Skills:
- 15+ years of marketing/communications agency experience ideal
- An integrated agency background with experience harnessing a range of brand-building channels, including a strong focus on digital
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- At ease operating among C-suite clients
- Ability to formulate and articulate strategic points of view on optimal marketing approaches
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Evidence of playing a key role in developing impactful cross-media branding
- Ability to effectively set priorities and manage multiple clients at once
- Experience managing and developing a support team
- Skilled in generating consensus from diverse points of view
- Experience working in agile and collaborative team environment
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skills
- Candidate must reside or relocate to the Louisville, KY area
Qualified individuals may submit their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our hometown since 1915 was recently dubbed “the new Austin.” We’re not sure what that means, but we’ll take it as a compliment. We like to think of Louisville as the place where Southern hospitality begins but Midwestern common sense and practicality stick around. It’s a blend of the best of both cultures. And speaking of culture, we’ve long been known for having one of the country’s most dynamic art scenes. Over the past decade, our food scene has caught up, with Louisville becoming recognized as one of the leaders in the farm-to-table movement. Oh, and did we mention bourbon? Mix in with a low cost of living and an ease of getting around. Stir well. Enjoy.
You know the cliché about a company being “like a family?” Well, sometimes clichés become clichés because they’re true. In the case of Doe-Anderson, you would be joining an organization that’s been nurturing careers (and the people attached to them) for well over a century. We like to think it’s because you can carve your own path here, supported by management and your peers. We try hard to keep the corporate politics to a minimum and the self-reliance to the max. That may be why almost half our employees are shareholders in the company – and why people tend to stick around nearly three times the ad agency average. There’s something about the place that makes it hard to leave.
At Doe-Anderson, we have a long history of creating work that, well, works. To do this, we strive to reflect the world we live in and speak to every day. Building belief in brands begins with believing in and celebrating one another as individual members of a diverse and inclusive team.
We will never disqualify a potential team member based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or veteran or disability status.
Apply Link: https://www.doeanderson.com/careers/account-lead
Email Resume: email@example.com