The Account Manager will provide excellent service and build relationships with our clients while coordinating with the Sales team and other departments to maintain exceptional delivery of services and products.
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide client assistance to assigned client base by phone, written correspondence, and/or in person as required or requested.
· Communicate and provide assistance to production personnel to ensure timely and correct processing of client job orders.
· Attend daily operations meeting to monitor and provide information essential to the processing of client job orders.
· Assist Sales Executive with client relations before, during and after sales.
· Work closely with Sales Executive regarding the daily production schedule of activities as well as informing them on issues regarding clients.
· During initial client onboarding, the Account Manager will perform the following duties and after a period of time the Client Services Manager will reassign these tasks to a CSR.
· Consults independently with clients regarding design and processing of mail piece within an established timeframe.
· Process and enter incoming job orders for assigned client base and new prospect.
· Monitor and follow-up on client job order processing with production personnel.
· Sign-off and approve production job packets for order processing.
· Can commit to changing or modifying pricing on job orders as necessary based on job specifications with approval from Client Services Manager or upper management.
· Provide and monitor appropriate pricing of job orders based on Sales Executive quotes/bids with specifications in mind and interact with estimating department as needed.
· Authorized to create purchase orders and make purchases following a defined purchasing process.
· Follow Client Recognition Program with intent to build relationships. Must have purchases approved by the Client Services Manager and adhere to reporting procedures to measure effectiveness of program.
· Schedule and participate in monthly/quarterly/bi-annual/annual client meetings along with the Client Services Manager or a level 3 Account Manager.
· Schedule and participate in review meetings with Client Services Manager or a level 3 Account Manager. (Scripted forms will assist with making sure all aspects of meeting are covered).
· Schedule and participate in lunch/dinner outings with Client and either the Client Services Manager or a level 3 Account Manager.
· Follow defined strategy to contact non-active and past clients to generate revenue.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Successful completion of MDP test. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and have the ability to quickly learn or have a reasonable amount of knowledge and understanding of the industry. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphases on Excel and Outlook. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years of experience in client services area; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, co-workers, clients, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org