As a Manager, you must demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects and budgets, independently lead client calls, discern client input/feedback, and distill down to actionable direction, understand, and drive best practices, and anticipate client needs
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount Manager
&well is looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for day-to-day management of client accounts and strategic advancement for client and agency business. As a Manager, you must demonstrate the ability to oversee multiple projects and budgets, independently lead client calls, discern client input/feedback, and distill down to actionable direction, understand, and drive best practices, and anticipate client needs in order to come to the table with solutions.
- Strategically leads projects from kickoff to completion
- Provides flawless execution to ensure all projects meet the client’s expectations
- Provides perspective in the development of quality solutions
- Thinks strategically about client business
- Provides impeccable service
- Provides timely and proactive client communication
- Responds meaningfully to client requests
- Provides regular client status updates
- Independently conducts client calls
- Demonstrates omnichannel marketing knowledge and understanding of media vehicles
- Manages multiple projects at one time
- Quickly identifies and resolves issues
- Attention to detail and/or keeping track of legal copy, etc.
- Anticipates client needs
- Helps plan a range of projects by collaborating with internal resources to identify and manage any deviations in strategic direction.
- Navigates internal processes efficiently
- Understands and drives best practices
- Strategically focused on driving agency growth & business objectives
- Crafts case studies to reinforce wins with the client and assists with new business
- Supports building and presenting results decks
- Oversees Associate training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years account agency experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong media experience preferred
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Solution-oriented problem solving
- Shows clarity in written communication
At &Well, maintaining the health and safety of our employees and their families, customers and communities is our top priority. It is required for all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. &Well will enforce this requirement consistent with applicable state and federal law.
Apply Link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SCO1006SCPP/JobBoard/cb48b0c8-f9e0-41ff-951a-baea9fdc1a49/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ff76ab37-0dae-47b2-9dc7-d6983d2a4c34