If you love agency life, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is hard-working, dynamically talented, and eager to learn.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS
- Act as an ambassador for the brand – both the client’s and the agency’s
- Become an expert on client’s products, services and/or specialty
- Understand the client’s marketing objectives in terms of sales, market share and competitiveness
- Establish and maintain a trusting, advisory relationship with internal teams
- Generate exceptionally written briefs for projects and campaigns based on actionable insights
- Promptly follow up and know what actions are needed to move things along
- Keep team members informed about account/project status, own status documentation and support internal meetings
- Grasp analytics and work with analytics team to influence actionable insights
- Present work confidently and persuasively
- Consistently provide timely and thorough recaps, POVs, competitive analysis, etc.
- Stay up to date with best practices in emerging digital trends in client’s industry/category
- Perform equally well in an independent, self-directed manner, as well as part of a team
- 3-5 years experience in an advertising agency account service role
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- Dedicated and detail-oriented with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with overlapping deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of media is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and outgoing positive attitude.
- Proficient communication skills (written and verbal) which are adaptable to different mediums and levels.
- Perform responsibilities with a high-level of detail and accuracy.
Apply Link: https://poweragency.com
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org