We are looking for an Account Executive to manage customer relationships and find business opportunities. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for an Account Executive to manage customer relationships and find business opportunities. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will have talent and experience in both customer service and sales. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
WHO WE WANT:
Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
Charismatic Networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
Strategic Closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
Customer-Oriented Achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
Game Changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing.
What you will do as a Wingspan Account Manager:
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the achievement of goals and quotas
• Produce and present marketing plans and schedules to clients
• Manage job “traffic” and project flow through the organization
• Ensure we meet customer deadlines
• Maintain social media presence internally and externally (Facebook and Linked In)
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Maintain frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
• Knowledge of marketing terms, budgets, methods, and mediums
• Knowledge of traditional & non-traditional media purchasing
• Social media management experience
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• A strong business acumen
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• BS or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
NOTE: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For consideration, please upload resume to email@example.com
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org