We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. This role will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccount management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports, budgets, etc.. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including the Media & Creative departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management, QSR, the food and beverage industry, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide goals.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Experience/knowledge with marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare, file and retrieve sales-related documents.
- Update internal databases with account and sales information.
- Coordinate meetings and calls for the Brand Management team.
- Conduct research on prospective clients and current clients.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Help create meeting materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations).
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org