Accounting Team Lead
The back office Manager will lead a small team in supporting and administrative tasks across all LEAP Group agencies. See Detailed job description for duties. MUST BE A MASTER OF EXCEL.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverseeing a small team of accounting personnel.
- Ensuring efficient processing of client invoices.
- Ensuring compliance with LEAP Group policies in the processing of expenses and reimbursements.
- Performing reconciliations of media and interagency expenses.
- Completing bimonthly processing of payroll in coordination with HR.
- Assisting the VP of Finance and HR with reporting and documentation as requested.
- Coordinating new tax withholding accounts for state and local governments as required, researching state and local requirements as needed to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring all required tax forms, certificates, reconciliations and returns and other government documents as required.
- Managing additional accounting or general office management processes or systems as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- High degree of deadline- and detail-orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of work and function with little direction or oversight.
- Excellent organization and prioritization abilities.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2310686-577259
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org