Accounting Team Lead
Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Are you interested in leading a small and dedicated team? Check us out.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Back Office Manager will lead a small team in supporting accounting and administrative tasks across all LEAP Group agencies. This role is responsible for:
- Leading a small team of accounting personnel.
- Ensuring efficient processing of client invoices.
- Ensuring compliance with LEAP Group policies in the processing of expenses and reimbursements.
- Performing reconciliations of media and interagency expenses.
- Completing bimonthly processing of payroll in coordination with HR.
- Assisting the VP of Finance and HR with reporting and documentation as requested.
- Coordinating new tax withholding accounts for state and local governments as required, researching state and local requirements as needed to ensure compliance.
- Ensuring all required tax forms, certificates, reconciliations and returns and other government documents as required.
- Managing additional accounting or general office management processes or systems as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting.
- At least 1 year of experience as a team lead or manager of a small team.
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word.
- High degree of deadline- and detail-orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and presentational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of work and function with little direction or oversight.
- Excellent organization and prioritization abilities.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Competitive PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Employer profit sharing
- Individual and family medical plan options
- To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2169775-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com