Advertising Operations: Program Coordinator through Project Manager
El Toro, located in downtown Louisville, is one of the fastest growing Ad Tech companies in the country is looking to hire some smart, talented, detail oriented, and passionate people to join our Ad Ops Department.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdvertising Operations: Program Coordinator through Project Manager
We are ElToro.com, the pioneers of IP Targeting and the only 100% cookie-free online advertising solution. We are doing big things in advertising and our team is growing every day! El Toro, located in downtown Louisville, is one of the fastest growing Ad Tech companies in the country is looking to hire some smart, talented, detail oriented, and passionate people to join our Ad Ops Department.
Entry level position begins with a 3-month (full-time) internship and is intended to attract promising employee candidates for a permanent position once they have proven themselves. If relevant experience exists immediate full-time employment is available as a Program Coordinator building advanced client modeling solutions as well as Project Managers that build models and deal more directly with training our partners. Candidates completing their last semester of their senior year should feel free to inquire as well.
The candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities that can include:
● Mastery of Appnexus and other Demand Side Platforms El Toro employs to run advertising initiatives
● Mastery of our proprietary management platform that manages millions of impressions
● Managing a portfolio of campaigns and key accounts
● Partner & Sales trainings
● Strategic consultation to achieve advertiser goals
● Resolving client's’ advertising needs and questions
● And anything else the company might need help with, this could include writing press releases/blog posts or helping with our social media presence
A candidate for this position should have an interest in sales, advertising operations or programming. It is El Toro’s goal to grow its workforce organically and (hopefully) bring every intern into a permanent position. Being hired after the 90 days isn’t guaranteed, so bringing your A-game every day is essential (not just during the first 90 days, but every day thereafter).
Take a look at the job requirements below, if you meet them, and have been energized by this job description and potential to work for El Toro, submit your application and tell us why you’re the right person for the job!
● Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Experience in R and Python is a plus
● Experience working in Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or Yellowfin
● Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude
● Possesses confidence to voice their thoughts in a collaborative environment
● Strong listening & presenting skills
● Thrives in an entrepreneurial/rapid growth/small business environment
● Accepts constructive criticism well
● Team-oriented with individual with strong communication skills (people facing, written, and oral)
● Excellent work ethic
Apply Link: http://bit.ly/2Cbardj
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org