Assistant Project Manager
The Assistant Project Manager supports the project management team in successful coordination and completion of projects, retainers, and digital marketing programs.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role also assists with project analysis, planning, organizing, and resourcing to deliver timely solutions within budget and according to expectations.
The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assuring projects are organized and running efficiently. This includes taking accurate notes, creating documentation, assigning and tracking tasks and issues and working with project teams on deliverables. This role will collaborate with internal team members and support the Lead/Senior Project Manager. You must be organized and self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail.
The Assistant Project Manager:
- Supports the project management team during all phases of assigned projects to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Facilitates multiple agency projects, programs, or marketing retainers simultaneously.
- Monitors project status, gathers customer and internal responses and needs, monitors project scope and watches for potential setbacks.
- Develops project plans, which include scope, schedule, cost, quality, organization, communication, staffing, risk and issue management.
- Facilitates internal project update meetings with team members.
- Handles project and retainer task entry and maintenance and assists with and other administrative functions within our project management software.
- Provides project status reports to Senior Project Managers on a regular basis.
- Attends and participates in resourcing meetings to help determine weekly priority for agency departments.
- Maintains agency file systems and ensures organization of internal file structure.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1+ year project management or marketing/communications experience required.
- Experience managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Eager collaborator.
- Ability to learn quickly and incorporate feedback.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact with clients and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Unlimited PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Employee and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2413048-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com