Associate Account Manager
&Well is looking for an Associate Account Manager that works with agency Account Managers in coordinating tasks to fulfill client assignments.
JOB DESCRIPTION&well is part of the OvareGroup and formerly the healthcare & education division of Scoppechio. Our headquarters is in Louisville, KY with offices throughout North America. Our mission is to be a catalyst for connecting people with services & products that help them live better and healthier lives. We exclusively serve health, wellness & education brands, with a daily focus on delivering quality, value and speed to our clients.
&Well is looking for an Associate Account Manager that works with agency Account Managers in coordinating tasks to fulfill client assignments. In this role, the Associate learns about key disciplines throughout the agency and develops skills to effectively interact within agency teams and navigate internal processes efficiently. The associate is a self-starter who is responsible for sound, proper and timely execution of all assigned work.
- Connects with internal team to facilitate internal communication
- Helps develop workable budgets and plans
- Coordinates and manages the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects.
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner
- Has attention to detail &/or keeping track of legal copy, etc.
- Helps with building results decks
- Collaborates with the Managers and Directors in preparation of recommendations, marketing
strategies and actions for the client
- Communicates with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner
- Participates in craft trainings
- Volunteers for ad hoc projects
- Takes initiative on team needs
- Navigates internal processes efficiently
- Shows clarity in written communication
- Self-starter who shows initiative and enthusiasm in team projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years account agency experience
- Strong media experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Solution-oriented problem solving
Apply Link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SCO1006SCPP/JobBoard/cb48b0c8-f9e0-41ff-951a-baea9fdc1a49/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=4434b7bc-d63c-477b-80b1-158e5223caff