Associate Creative Director, Digital
Creative & strategic skills to concept/execute compelling design solutions in digital areas: logos, branding, identity systems, digital ads, email marketing, social media, web design, user interface design, digital photography, animation/video production.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs an Associate Creative Director at INgrid Design, you will go “All In” for our clients. You will work in a team environment to create visual experiences that delight clients while achieving business goals.
You will use your creative and strategic skills to concept and execute compelling design solutions in digital areas including logos, branding, identity systems, digital advertising, email marketing, social media, web design, user interface design, digital photography, animation and video production.
This is a full-time position located in Louisville, Kentucky. This role is expected to work in a hybrid model, which includes three days in-office.
- Supports Creative Leadership Team to execute vision across multiple platforms.
- Handle multiple projects from concept to production.
- Present to our clients with confidence, especially in areas of digital knowledge.
- Mentor our team internally and lead teams to create great work.
- Continue to expand and update knowledge in digital platforms to bring new ideas for our clients.
- Direct team members to successful execution of digital concepts and designs.
- Develop social media editorial calendars and analyze reporting to integrate improvement opportunities
- Work closely with our clients and internal team to develop and execute social media campaigns aligned to brand and corporate communications strategy and goals.
- Design and publish website content using content management system, as well as hand-coded HTML and CSS as needed.
- Design, develop and modify responsive HTML email campaigns.
- Oversee photography, video and image production as needed to ensure consistent quality for our clients. Manage photography studio and take photography as needed for internal photoshoots.
- Create storyboards and edit together video assets to tell a compelling story.
- Create effective social media campaigns that are on-brand to help our clients reach their goals.
- Collaborate closely with outside development teams to concept and execute web design projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education experience
- 7+ years of design experience including digital with 3+ years in a leadership role, agency experience preferred
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- A collaborative team player
- Experience with motion graphics and After Effects
- Experience with WordPress and Email marketing
- Working understanding of HTML, CSS, web standards and their impacts on creative and design with a strong understanding of the differences between email and web capabilities
- Experience working with developers to handoff design for implementation
- Understanding of responsive design principles
- Experience with SEO and analytics
- Have an understanding and proficiency in accessibility design and standards for the web such as WCAG 2.1 (Wen Content Accessibility Guidelines)
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms and design standards
- Proven ability to design for various audiences, brands and industries
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Portfolio required
Please send cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com