Associate Director of UX and Design
LEAP is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: Do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. If you're talented, hard-working and nice, let's create awesome things together!
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs the Associate Director of UX and Design, you will be both hands-on and high-level. You will help create wonderful and beautiful experiences for users, guide more junior creatives and work closely with our Account and Production teams on multiple projects and collaborate across disciplines (strategy, research, creative, PM).
You should be cool and confident in a room full of sophisticated clients and be able to present and sell our ideas to them. One of the reasons our clients keep coming back to us is that we understand their needs, we're fun to work with and we always deliver. As one of our star players, you will contribute to our reputation of client delight.
You will be the day-to-day representative of the creative department AND the creative product on your accounts.
Do good work.
Push yourself and your team. Or in other words, do great work. We're always trying to deliver the best thinking, the best user experiences and the best creative work in the digital space.
Stay up-to-date on trends. We bring relevant ideas and technologies to help solve our clients' business and marketing challenges. We're looking for someone who will help us stay at the forefront of UX, technology and design.
Take ownership/lead of visualizing ideas. You should be someone who wants to lead a creative team, collaborate with account team on the key ideas/tactics and help visualize them for the client. You're a steward for ensuring good work is delivered on time.
Guide younger designers and writers. Give them direction and feedback to improve their work.
Be a good team member.
Be the voice of the creative team and creative product internally and externally. You are the advocate of good work, smart design and intuitive user experience.
Help plan the work. Work closely with PM to make sure projects are appropriately staffed and budgets and timelines are in-line with reality. If things get off track, help find a way to get them back on course.
Communicate well and often. Digital marketing is a team sport, so the ability to communicate is important.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept through design to final hand-off to the development team.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flow / process flow. Collaborate with digital strategy to create journey maps and site maps across a range of devices and mediums.
- Concept original website design ideas that bring simplicity to complex roadblocks.
- Research, conceive, sketch, prototype and user-test digital products.
- Rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other strategic and creative team members, and mentor junior creatives.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
- Be knowledgeable about UX/CX design on wearables, audio assistants, etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of UX and design experience and a portfolio that shows off your skills.
- Expertise in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, journey maps and site maps.
- Fluent in standard UX software such as Sketch, UXPin, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq, Framer and the like is a must.
- Expertise in content personalization, especially within a CMS environment. This position will be required to know Sitefinity's DEC platform.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with your team and clients.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or Visual Arts.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
LEAP believes its employees are its greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. LEAP strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP employees are valued, appreciated and respected. Diversity at LEAP means understanding, accepting, respecting and valuing differences among people regardless of their age, ancestry, color, culture, disabilities, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, family status, race, religion or spiritual practices, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Apply Link: https://leapagency.applicantpro.com/jobs/916929.html