WHAS11 in Louisville, KY is seeking a Brand Manager to help hone, focus and drive our future.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Brand Manager will serve as an internal and external brand ambassador, working with a cross functional team to motivate the growth of our culture and content. This is a unique opportunity for a results-driven, forward-thinking brand strategist to bring their vision and operational talent to the most innovative media company in Louisville.
Success in this position hinges on the ability to influence. The ideal candidate has a successful track record of forging strong working relationships up, down and across, internally and externally. At WHAS11 they will work directly with the leadership team and with employees in marketing, news, sales and more. The right candidate will have a positive attitude and be eager to learn.
- Supporting station strategic planning efforts and leading strategic planning efforts for overall station brand.
- Being the brand champion in all station efforts. Educating stakeholders on brand and how to incorporate brand-thinking into their individual work areas.
- Supporting development of compelling content and working alongside content and product leaders to build engaging and consistent brand experiences on all platforms
- Launching strategic marketing campaigns and aligning community and external marketing efforts with brand strategy.
- Developing a culture of clarity, commitment and consistency.
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting key insights with recommendations for solutions.
- A minimum of 8 years consumer advertising and promotion experience with a focus on local TV news.
- A successful track record of driving consumer growth through brand innovation.
- Keen understanding of brand management with strong ability to evaluate creative from a brand lens.
- An understanding of consumer behavior and data analytics and a record of success applying present and future-based insights to ensure a responsive brand.
- The ability to lead creative teams while maintaining a sharp sense of how any given project/potential idea may play out in the marketplace.
- A passion for local and multiplatform content.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Apply Link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JMWBKzzA?jobdetails=true