We are looking for a Brand Manager who thrives in a team environment with the ability and desire to lead. This position work on a variety of well-known clients across multiple industries on a local and national level.
JOB DESCRIPTIONBCH is a marketing communications agency driven by curiosity. Services include brand strategy, creative, media planning/buying, public relations, digital marketing, and consumer research conducted in an in-house facility.
We love research that is insightful. We love insights that shake things up. We love using these insights to create something people are familiar with and present it to them in a way they’ve never seen before. We take pride in our ability to create in all disciplines, to collaborate in bringing a big idea to life in cool new ways across multiple platforms.
We are looking for a Brand Manager who thrives in a team environment with the ability and desire to lead. This position work on a variety of well-known clients across multiple industries on a local and national level. Additionally, this position will work with every team within the agency and touch the work from start to finish across digital and traditional media, social media, creative, and analytics and insights. The Brand Manager will be responsible for working with clients to define goals and objectives for the brand and specific campaigns, developing brand and specific product/service strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing marketing and commutations plans across owned, earned, shared and paid media. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Is knowledgeable about the overall marketing and advertising industry; aware of omnichannel trends, emerging resources, and longstanding best-practices
• Self-motivated and proactive in working with a variety of data and research tools to identify opportunities and insights to lead their client’s brand growth and profitability
• Stays current on market trends and competitive activity and can succinctly communicate these trends and insights to internal team members as well clients
• Provides ideas that enhance the profitability of both client and agency businesses
• Establishes and maintain brand budgets and approvals
• Define and manage the brand strategy and ensure all work is on strategy
• Ability to lead various internal teams to create, execute and manage marketing and communication programs and campaigns
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills And Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications or related field - or related industry experience
• 3 years minimum experience in the advertising, marketing and communications industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
• Experience creating Creative Briefs/Marketing Work Plans
Email Resume: email@example.com