&well is looking for a Brand Strategist to join our ranks. You’ll be responsible for uncovering insights that drive creative and marketing strategies on behalf of our healthcare and education clients.
JOB DESCRIPTION&well is looking for a Brand Strategist to join our ranks. You’ll be responsible for uncovering insights that drive creative and marketing strategies on behalf of our healthcare and education clients. To be successful in this role, you will need to be deeply ingrained and passionate about digging into data, culture, and consumer behavior. You will interact directly with a variety of teams within the agency as well as clients – requiring adept communication and collaboration skills.
- Partnering with Account Service and clients to define objectives and goals to inform strategies
- Developing differentiated brand strategy and from discovery to messaging
- Analyzing data and consumer/market research to pull meaningful and actionable insights for planning and reporting
- Writing clear briefs that inspire team members to create exceptional work
- Gathering data to develop well-informed and effective strategic plans collaboratively with media, creative, and account services.
- Creating patient and student journeys, client and new business presentations, and thought leadership POVs
- Leaning into consumer/industry trends to provide the most relevant support to clients and the agency
- Identify and assist in building new service offerings in relation to digital marketing
- Encouraging junior team members to learn and grow within their role
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and planning. Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience with leveraging data to drive great insights.
- Resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a diverse work load
- Portfolio of strategy work that includes emerging and mature brands. Healthcare and education brands are a plus.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic concepts for both traditional and digital channels, tactics, and recommendations for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business/marketing. Master’s degree is an added bonus
- Competency in web analytics, SEO/SEM, content marketing, and CRM a plus.
At &Well, maintaining the health and safety of our employees and their families, customers and communities is our top priority. It is required for all employees to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. &Well will enforce this requirement consistent with applicable state and federal law.
Apply Link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SCO1006SCPP/JobBoard/cb48b0c8-f9e0-41ff-951a-baea9fdc1a49/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3c21cd2d-7b6a-4665-b757-6329c367cbe5