Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing Officer-must have a deep understanding of traditional, digital and CRM marketing. Adept at in-bound marketing to generate leads. Developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategic marketing plan including the critical CRM component
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview
At FranNet, our vision is to be the leading franchise consulting company for top quality franchisors and prospective franchisees while differentiating FranNet with community-focused franchise consultants bringing business expertise and guidance to our clients. We accomplish this by leveraging the expertise of our local franchise consultants to help match prospective franchisees with the franchising opportunities that give them the best chance to be successful. Behind the expertise and caring we provide is a nationwide network of consultants who embrace their purpose of helping our clients succeed as entrepreneurs. In return, not only do our team members have a lucrative career, but they experience the joy of helping others and making a difference in the lives of the people we serve. For over 30 years FranNet has been the innovative leader in Franchise Consulting. We assist people who want to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves, identify and explore franchise ownership opportunities.
Professional Opportunity: Chief Marketing Officer
FranNet is seeking an innovative and technologically savvy leader with a deep understanding of traditional, digital and CRM marketing. This professional must be adept at inbound marketing to drive awareness and generate leads resulting in increased revenue. The Chief Marketing Director will be an essential enabler located at the intersection of marketing, data, and analytics, leading a small team in developing and implementing a comprehensive digital strategic marketing plan, including the critical CRM component.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership and lead the team in development of a strategic annual integrated digital and traditional marketing plan, leveraging all available channels to drive results; develop and manage budget.
- Continuously refine and modify marketing tactics, as appropriate, to improve ROI.
- Provide a strong understanding of Digital Media solution technology and architecture and drive the adoption of standard methodologies to deliver high quality and efficient performance marketing and consumer experiences.
- Act as the central point of contact for all marketing vendors to ensure accurate and timely solutions.
- Deliver real time insights and business transformation opportunities that improve our key measures, and optimize digital operations.
- Provide the understanding of the entire buyer’s journey from awareness, consideration and decision stages to implement lead nurturing campaigns that move leads down the sales funnel.
- Respond accordingly and proactively to internal partner need. Act as strategic marketing thought leader to the leadership team
Education and Professional Experience Required
- Experienced across a variety of key marketing areas which include consumer relationship, marketing (CRM), search (SEM, SEO, Analytics), web/mobile digital presence; traffic generation, digital media; programmatic media buying, social insights and analytics, and content
- Expert at data management and analytics with extensive use of various tools and applications that allows one to access, prioritize, manipulate, and mine data as well as display and communicate insights.
- Demonstrated project management skills related to partnering with cross functional business areas, managing multiple projects end to end, managing 3rd party vendors, and identifying business problems and driving solutions
- Minimum of 3+ years owning marketing campaign execution and handling marketing technologies including CRM, marketing automation, content management and marketing resource management systems.
- Marketing experience with Inbound and outbound marketing strategy, go-to-market strategy, growth marketing and experimentation, conversion rate optimization, digital advertising platforms, Google, Web, and ad network analytics, sales and account management
- Strong marketing and general management experience with a base knowledge of technology architectures
- Franchise experience a plus
- Bachelors degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of
initiative and enthusiasm
- Good business acumen and strategic thinking
- Great planner and organizer
- Critical thinking, attention to detail and bias for action
- Ability to achieve goals or targets with a sense of urgency
- Ability to develop and lead a high performance team in a team culture
- People-centric with interpersonal communications savvy
- Results-oriented with a high level of personal initiative
- Ability to manage and oversee agencies and vendor partnerships
ADA Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of hands: use of computer, telephonic and other electrical equipment
- Communicate: frequent verbal and written communications
- Physical: must be able to climb a flight of stairs; must be able to lift packages of up to 25 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position primarily works in a climate controlled based setting
- May be exposed to varied outside weather conditions during travel
- Commensurate with experience
- Benefits include medical, dental and vision, simple IRA, flex time and vacation time
Email Resume: email@example.com