Client Experience Specialist
As the beating heart of our thriving agency community, the CES provides callers and visitors with an excellent service experience, provides support to the staff as needed, and keeps morale high with fun events.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking to establish your first beachhead in the agency world? Have aspirations of working in accounts, marketing, creative or web development?
OOHology is seeking a full-time, on-site (Louisville, KY) motivated, enthusiastic person to join our team as a Client Experience Specialist (CES). As the beating heart of our thriving agency community, the CES provides callers and visitors with an excellent service experience, provides support to the staff as needed, and keeps morale high with fun events.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Route, answer and direct calls appropriately
- Welcome clients with refreshments and ensure that their arrival experience is efficient and warm
- Check staff calendars daily to plan for large meetings, events, etc.
- Stock refreshments including bottled water, soda, bourbon and coffee
- Maintain conference rooms and stock snack baskets
- Maintain common areas, including the kitchen and plants
- Plan culture events such as birthdays, holidays and outings
- Contribute where needed, including running errands and handling logistics
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to think critically and multitask
- Naturally outgoing and welcoming personality
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Extremely comfortable with technology, collaborative documents and online systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree
This is a full-time, on-site and (beginners) salaried position with full health and paid time off.
This role has traditionally been a feeder for other departments… if you’d like to ultimately work in an agency, this is a great place to start. Prove your chops here, make yourself valuable to the team and we’ll work together to find you a new role within the organization.
Apply Link: https://www.oohology.com/agency/careers/client-experience-specialist
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org