Working closely with the public relations and communications manager, the communications specialist will write and/or proofread content for a variety of internal and external initiatives, ensuring a consistent voice and professional quality throughout.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe communications specialist will support the development of internal and external communications that align with MDP’s corporate strategies and marketing objectives. Working closely with the public relations and communications manager, the communications specialist will write and/or proofread content for a variety of internal and external initiatives, ensuring a consistent voice and professional quality throughout. Candidates should hold exceptional writing and proofreading skills with the ability to adapt their style to suit various audiences. In addition, they should be organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and is able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Able to handle feedback and writing changes with professionalism and grace.
- Willing to provide writing samples for review.
- Thorough knowledge of Associated Press writing style is a plus.
Becoming a part of Mortenson Dental Partners gives you instant access to a variety of benefits throughout your career including:
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid Time Off & holidays (qualify after 60 days & work 30 hour or more a week)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (work 1000 hours in a year)
- 401K (automatically enrolled)
- Support from Managers and Directors
- Advanced Technology
- Continuing education opportunities offered at no cost (job specific)
- Relocation opportunities available
- Employee assistance program
- Bonus opportunities available
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field
- Two to three years of experience in copywriting, content management, and proofreading
- General understanding of Google Suite, Microsoft Office software, content management systems, and digital content creation
- Thorough knowledge of Associated Press writing style
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing Managers to draft brand-specific content for patient communications and promotional campaigns.
- Create Search Engine Optimization (SEO) -driven content for websites, blogs, social media posts, and other digital platforms.
- Develop and manage content calendar for national social media accounts.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop corporate newsletters and announcements.
- Proofread and approve departmental and regional news submitted to the company’s internal website.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm messaging strategies for various brand initiatives.
- Support the company’s positive external reputation through press releases and media relations.
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company’s determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply Link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/MOR1014/JobBoard/a7109371-3a43-4495-940c-6429532262fd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=4f8f42a0-80c3-4469-8765-0b345558ebc6