The Copywriter is responsible for messaging strategy, copy development, copy revisions, and copy editing.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Copywriter works alongside the Creative Director and Art Directors to develop art and copy that complement each other to create compelling, on-brand, and effective marketing collateral for clients.
The Copywriter may meet with clients to help explain creative copy choices and to gather information from the client regarding the messaging direction they believe they’d like to take, as well as the voice and brand identity the client would like to convey.
The Copywriter may develop copy for pieces including, but not limited to:
- Traditional Media (print, broadcast, radio, OOH, direct mail)
- Digital Media (content marketing, social, display ads, rich media)
- Agency Self Promotion
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Agency experience is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
Please send resume (including portfolio link, if available), and cover letter to email@example.com.
Email Resume: Kati@current360.com