Creative Services Director
The Creative Director will drive the artistic vision and creative strategy across the Creative Services team, while proactively developing and sharing best practices.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe primary role of the Creative Director is to guide the creative process, manage team staff individually and as a whole in servant leadership style, and provide inspiration and empowerment to each team member.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion and translates marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Guide creative services projects, marketing collateral, pitches and proposals, and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department.
- Create work in broadcast, digital, social, and print channels.
- Lead a strong team of marketing professionals including: graphic design, digital, video production, social media and traditional media.
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions.
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative team.
- Manage and cultivate the career development of all creative team members.
Apply Link: https://www.trilogyjobs.com/