Creative Services Project/Traffic Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating the development and execution of a range of marketing materials and content for print POS production, print media and digital media across a broad portfolio of brands.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCreative Services Project/Traffic Coordinator
The Creative Services Project/Traffic Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the development and execution of a range of marketing materials and content for print POS production, print media and digital media across a broad portfolio of brands. As a member of the in-house Creative Services Department, the Creative Services Project/Traffic Coordinator will work as a liaison between the creative and brand teams, ensuring projects are completed on-time. He/she must be able to work collaboratively and independently and manage multiple projects with tight turnaround times simultaneously.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
• 2-4 years' work-related experience
• Use project management software to open jobs, assign tasks to graphic designers and obtain information and assets needed for successful job completion.
• Communicate project needs and updates to team members.
• Facilitate status meetings and keep status report up-to-date for numerous brand teams.
• Send action items conference reports summarizing next steps.
• Traffic work-in-progress creative to brand team members for feedback/approvals.
• Assist with management of digital asset management library.
• Continually renew levels of understanding regarding industry best practices and continue own professional development.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Solid understanding of the creative development process and work flow.
• Strong project management skills and experience using a trafficking system to complete projects on-time.
• Proven ability to establish priorities with competing deadlines and effectively manage details of multiple projects at once.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency for completion of tasks and projects; follow through to ensure timely completion.
• High level of organization and attention to detail to ensure all standards and specifications are consistently met.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent critical thinking skills - using logic and reasoning to understand strategic direction, identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and form solid conclusions and solutions.
• Resourcefulness in solving problems.
• Self-starter who initiates and develops communications with minimal supervision.
• Must enjoy working collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Valued but not Required Skills and Experience:
• Advertising agency or in-house creative team experience in account service or traffic role, preferably with direct client contact
• Consumer packaged goods agency experience
• Wine and Spirits industry experience
Apply Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8d2a0f70-fce2-4884-8e67-b54237b33e87&jobId=256291&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org