Desktop Support Analyst
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for technical issues agency staff are experiencing, technology troubleshooting, and helping agency staff efficiently and securely utilize technology.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesktop Support Analyst (June 2021)
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for technical issues agency staff are experiencing. Expect to troubleshoot Apple laptops, peripheral devices, audio-visual equipment, multifunction copiers and various monitors. You will also distribute computers, configure email, install software, apply security patches and track inventory. As a member of the Information Technology department, you will help agency staff efficiently and securely utilize technology.
In addition to daily tasks, you will be afforded time for professional development to keep pace with the ever-changing technology landscape. You will work with the Chief Technology Officer to create a plan that will challenge you to grow and advance your career.
• Work side by side with Information Technology team members to resolve system and network issues.
• Conduct day-to-day technical support for our 140-person agency staff.
• Respond to user support requests.
• Provide basic training in computer operation and management.
• Experience working with Microsoft 365 and Google Workplace office suites.
• Knowledge of Apple hardware, relevant macOS/iOS versions and popular applications.
• Understanding of computer and networking security principals.
• Adaptable, team player comfortable working with 140-person staff.
Essential Job Duties:
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to climb a ladder and comfortably maneuver under a desk.
• Must be located in or willing to relocate to the Louisville, Ky., area and work fully onsite at the Doe-Anderson office headquarters.
Report to EVP, Chief Technology Officer.
Qualified individuals may submit their credentials to email@example.com.
Our hometown since 1915 was recently dubbed “the new Austin.” We’re not sure what that means, but we’ll take it as a compliment. We like to think of Louisville as the place where Southern hospitality begins but Midwestern common sense and practicality stick around. It’s a blend of the best of both cultures. And speaking of culture, we’ve long been known for having one of the country’s most dynamic art scenes. Over the past decade, our food scene has caught up, with Louisville becoming recognized as one of the leaders in the farm-to-table movement. Oh, and did we mention bourbon? Mix in with a low cost of living and an ease of getting around. Stir well. Enjoy.
You know the cliché about a company being “like a family?” Well, sometimes clichés become clichés because they’re true. In the case of Doe-Anderson, you would be joining an organization that’s been nurturing careers (and the people attached to them) for well over a century. We like to think it’s because you can carve your own path here, supported by management and your peers. We try hard to keep the corporate politics to a minimum and the self-reliance to the max. That may be why almost half our employees are shareholders in the company – and why people tend to stick around nearly three times the ad agency average. There’s something about the place that makes it hard to leave.
At Doe-Anderson, we have a long history of creating work that, well, works. To do this, we strive to reflect the world we live in and speak to every day. Building belief in brands begins with believing in and celebrating one another as individual members of a diverse and inclusive team.
We will never disqualify a potential team member based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or veteran or disability status.
Apply Link: https://www.doeanderson.com/careers/desktop-support-analyst
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org