Desktop Support Specialist
Part of a team that supports staff locally & remote. This role provides basic technical support and is the first line of support for all employee helpdesk requests, Familiar with both Macs and PCs, able to provide basic setup & support for both.
JOB DESCRIPTIONKey role responsibilities include:
- Provides user assistance for general application software functions.
- Performs troubleshooting to determine the source of errors limited to basic diagnosis (isolating hardware and software problems.)
- Connects and powers up computers and peripherals, and installs and configures operating system software, including basic configuring of local area network settings.
- Installs required application programs/software, and provides limited user training, including instruction on accessing agency email when away from the office.
- Installs and maintains current virus/spybot/firewall protection.
- training in use of general hardware and software functions.
- Candidates must be located in (or able to commute daily to) Louisville, KY based on on-site support need.
- 2+ years of desktop support experience with experience troubleshooting desktop/email issues. (Equivalent education/certification is acceptable.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in both Apple/MAC and PC support.
- Ability to set up email on laptop, desktop, Outlook and smart devices.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills in a variety of settings (email, telephone, videoconference, face-to-face.)
- Organization skills and the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- Analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with limited supervision and the accountability to follow-up / follow-through.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2335796-577259
Email Resume: email@example.com