Digital and Social Media Specialist
Rev-A-Shelf is seeking an experienced Digital and Social Media Specialist to join their Marketing & Communications team.
JOB DESCRIPTIONRev-A-Shelf is seeking an experienced Digital and Social Media Specialist to join their Marketing & Communications team. The position is social media and SEO focused, and the candidate must possess the ability to drive social media campaigns and produce daily posts for the organization's social platforms. Recalibrate strategies based on analytics and evolving tools, work with key staff to identify and implement dynamic campaigns and manage the organization's social media calendar.
The applicant should possess strong conceptual, writing craft and visualization skills and collaborate with various team members on the conception, idea generation and execution of innovative communication predominantly within the digital and social space.
• Planning, creating and maintaining social media presence and multiple brand outreach across various platforms at an international scale – Including U.S., Canada and Australia.
• Blog on an ongoing basis – product releases, industry news and kitchen + bath design trends.
• Create concepts, ideas statement, scripts and copy for digital content, videos and product releases.
• Develop and strategize internal/external marketing communications through e-mail blasts and company newsletters.
• Track, analyze, optimize and report on social media programs to help meet objectives.
• Exhibit a strong understanding of SEO/Organic Search best practices in content creation by leveraging keyword targeting, proper content structure and continuous improvement of Rev-A-Shelf's earned traffic goals.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of relevant social media experience successfully managing social media communities and campaigns. Retail or lifestyle brand experience is a plus.
• Strong writing and proofreading skills a must. Impeccable spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously, work independently and have good personal organization skills and great attention to detail.
• Ability to develop creative social media strategies and execute new and compelling marketing tactics that resonate with a large audience to achieve business goals.
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms/reporting tools (Facebook, Houzz, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok and Twitter), graphic software, and basic SEO/SEM best practices. Including operational knowledge of Facebook API and Google Ads.
• Ability to understand social media and quantify results. Must be able to create weekly dashboard reports and conduct quarterly key performance presentations to executive team members.
• Video and in-person communication skills for live streaming, product demonstrations and interviews at various industry events and tradeshows.
• Experience with video promotion, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Rival IQ, SEMrush, Mailchimp and journalism a plus.
Email Resume: email@example.com