Digital Content & Event Specialist
We are seeking an experienced Digital Content & Event Specialist with proficiency in engaging existing and potential donor audiences with automated, targeted campaigns.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role is primarily technical in nature, mapping content strategy for optimal engagement and facilitating delivery of creative content to our supporters. This candidate must be able to build, manage, and curate content experiences suitable for fundraising events, social media and the website. This role will work with external vendors to produce and support the creation of e-newsletters, promotional e-blasts, etc. Some graphic design skill is required. This position will also provide logistical and administrative support for fundraising events and will interact with participants, sponsors and volunteers; as well as staff members, event committee members and chairpersons, Board of Directors and the Board President on a regular basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create digital content such as videos and animations; create email presentations using Dreamweaver, Canva (other HTML programs).
• Strategically plan and manage technology aspects such as recording, streaming, audio, etc. for fundraising events in both live and virtual settings.
• Edit the website via Wordpress by uploading photos, videos, etc.; link website to email.
• Monitor and exemplify brand standards; adjust marketing pieces to fit those standards.
• Must be able to work with various vendors to produce print mail and email campaigns by coordinating all of the logistics for various marketing vehicles such as annual reports, brochures, direct mail, newsletters, website, ad placement, etc. This includes bidding and following up on projects, setting schedules, and submitting artwork to print in PDF format.
• Manage event logistics by coordinating event committee meetings, working with vendors, tracking data such as budget, setting timelines and meeting deadlines.
• Produce sponsorship packets and fulfillment reports for special event sponsors.
• Christ-like concern for all people. Ability to support the goals, philosophy and beliefs of The Cabbage Patch Settlement House, Inc.
• 3-6 years of relevant experience
• College degree or higher
• Strong organization, time management and communication skills (written & verbal)
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with people of varied backgrounds and personalities
• Proficient ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with graphic design and video editing (ex: Canva and Nero)
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening
We offer a vigorous benefit package with Medical, Dental, & Vision; 403(b) for your Retirement Planning; Flexible Spending & Dependent Care Spending options; Group Life insurance, and Long-Term Disability. We also offer Paid Vacation, Sick, & Personal time off.
Apply Link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/cabbage-patch-settlement-house/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XWjLOi4YeVNLsKhmt5T2XHWytiEqR8j4Yc
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org