DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
WAVE in Louisville, KY has an opening for Digital Content Manager. The DCM will be an advocate for all things digital, and will collaborate with station management on planning and execution of strategies involving our website, mobile, OTT, and social media.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDuties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to) the following:
- Coordinate with news director and assistant news director on strategies for digital department
- Understand and execute ethical, responsible news judgment
- Contributes to digital content by writing web stories daily
- Oversee digital platforms for WAVE and related products
- Monitor traffic and analytics and find ways to grow viewership
- Coordinate with other departments on digital products
- Prepare monthly reports for news and sales team with analytics and wins
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related field preferred
- Proven track record working in broadcast journalism, with experience in digital field
- Passion for innovative storytelling, newsgathering and lifelong learning
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and deliver on tight deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
Come join our dynamic team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on "apply now", upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WAVE-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Apply Link: https://gray.tv/careers