Digital Creative Director
This role reports directly to LEAP's VP of Strategy + Innovation & possesses strong creative, technical & problem-solving skills.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role reports directly to LEAP's VP of Strategy + Innovation and possesses strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. You have an equal working knowledge of UI/UX best practices and trends while understanding how content, design and technology work in harmony to create memorable, yet practical user experiences. You will work closely with LEAP's in-house Research and Analytics teams to deliver insight-driven, data-tested solutions, serve as a bridge between our Creative/UX and Development teams and be a confident liaison when presenting work and applying constructive feedback to clients. You take the time to understand the client's business goals in order to evaluate and design forward-thinking interfaces that deliver a meaningful user experience. You are a self-starter that can carry any project across the finish line working independently or collaboratively as a team.
This role is responsible for a number of functions including:
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results.
- Leading UX teams to deliver forward-thinking site maps, wireframes, user flows and visual layouts.
- Planning and guiding the development of product prototypes.
- Developing personas and use case scenarios.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Assisting Analytics and Copywriting teams with content architecture and development.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Testing and improving the design of websites, apps & software builds.
- Develop standard UI components and style guides.
- Conducting thorough site audits and competitor landscape analysis.
- Planning fluid and meaningful features and functionality.
- Bachelor's degree in visual design or equivalent education/experience.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in collaborating and leading Creative/UX team in the design and development of websites and applications.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design.
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively with the creative, development, research, strategy and client teams.
- Evaluate concepts, UX, Copy, Art-direction and Design, and provide direction.
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
- Brand development/strategy experience a plus.
- Strong visual and interactive design skill set.
- Fluidity working across UX, Design and Development.
- Mastery of design, development and staging environments.
- Possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills.
- Creativity, passion and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of responsive design using grid-based principles.
- Proven proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Fluency in best design practices for mobile and desktop platforms.
- Proven ability to communicate design ideas through user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
Apply Link: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/leapagency/jobs/2229914-577259
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org