Digital Marketing Associate
The Community Foundation of Louisville is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate, who will operate as a vital team member in helping increase the overall awareness of the mission and initiatives of the Community Foundation of Louisville.
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Job Duties
- Develop and maintain website content and web design updates
- Provide content creation and maintenance of all social media accounts including post development, scheduling and monitoring
- Develop, schedule and distribute monthly newsletter and weekly email communications
- Provide analytics for all digital campaigns
- Serve as project manager for marketing & communications projects and initiatives
- Some graphic design
Knowledge, Skills and Talent
- Strong consumer-focused written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with digital strategy and execution and strong technical knowledge of related platforms– website, social media, email, advertising, etc.
- Command of Wordpress, Mailchimp, Canva and Adobe Creative Suite software
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for solutions
- Organized and demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Photography and video editing skills are a plus
- Creative, motivated and committed team player with positive attitude
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- 3+ Years Digital Marketing Experience (Preferred)
- Portfolio demonstrating work related responsibilities for this role
This position may require the ability to lift objects of at least 15 pounds in weight. Job duties require approximately 50% sitting/typing and 50% standing/walking. Physical requirements will vary depending upon the specific duties to be accomplished. In addition, it is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate be able to maintain a physical presence in the Louisville headquarters offices regularly and consistently and for the full regular work week. The employee must be able to operate and have access to vehicle for work-related travel. May regularly be required to attend evening or morning events on behalf of the Foundation.
The position is an administrative, full-time, exempt staff assignment and will be eligible to participate in the Foundation’s Employee Health and Benefits Plan as set forth in the Foundation’s personnel policies. Compensation will be commensurate with skill level and experience.
The Community Foundation of Louisville is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a culture that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. There is no discrimination with regard to hiring, assignment, promotion, or other conditions of staff employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected classification.
Apply Link: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=digital+marketing+associate&jk=c9076f292ac841e9&_ga=2.48185831.1364195691.1633957235-600293461.1630076555&_gac=1.262657662.1632766011.Cj0KCQjw18WKBhCUARIsAFiW7JwVMD5scMRHPLmiOmq4SK2dL2hzJN7EhgekL0YibcBZZiiqzOrjOlgaAkDrEALw_wcB