Digital Marketing Coorindator
We're hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to help grow our social media strategy, create and implement digital campaigns, and keep the content flowing on our websites. If you're dedicated, creative, and looking to help others in your work, apply today!
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe purpose of the Digital Marketing Coordinator position is to help grow the Blessings in a Backpack national social media presence and engage supporters to donate and/or start a program in their community to feed more kids who might otherwise go hungry.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing and Creative, this individual will help create and implement digital marketing campaigns that effectively share the organization’s story and highlight seasonal cornerstone and fundraising events. The incumbent will also work closely with the Program Team to keep the content flowing on the organization’s chapter and program WordPress websites and e-news communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
With a focus on increasing brand awareness and mobilizing resources by creating and implementing a comprehensive and cohesive digital marketing strategy across the organization, key responsibilities include:
• Develop strategy and execute daily monitoring/postings on organization’s social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
• Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
• Ensure that the brand message is consistent in the digital space
• Maintain digital dashboard of social media accounts
• Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization (SEO)
• Measure and analyze digital advertising to establish ROI
• Maintain and sustain website content for chapter/program websites
• Prepare quarterly emails to send out to donors and supporters
• Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
• Support the Marketing Team as needed
The ideal candidate will be a proactive leader and strategic thinker with a proven track record in relationship management, brand management, storytelling, and marketing.
Basic qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
• Two or more years of experience in digital marketing
• Full understanding of social media platforms: Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; Vimeo; LinkedIn
• Demonstrated experience in creating content for social media
• Experience executing paid social media campaigns
• Knowledge of content management systems
• Proficient in storytelling on social and website platforms
• Strong writer
• Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe and Canva
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creativity and effective problem-solving skills
• Interest in anti-hunger and anti-poverty issues
• Advertising agency experience
• Knowledge of WordPress and basic HTML
• Knowledge of Constant Contact
• Knowledge of the AP Writing Style
• Knowledge of App design
• Experience with video and picture editing software such as Adobe and Canva
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Winter Break, Summer Fridays, FSA Plan, 403(b) Plan
ABOUT BLESSINGS IN A BACKPACK:
Blessings in a Backpack mobilizes communities, individuals, and resources to provide food on the weekends for elementary school children across America who might otherwise go hungry. Each week of the school year, Blessings and its thousands of volunteers and partners send a bag of food home with children who, during the week, are fed by the free and reduced-price meal program.
During the 2019-2020 school year, approximately 88,000 children at over 1,000 schools across the country received a bag of weekend nutrition from Blessings in a Backpack each week. Learn more at blessingsinabackpack.org.
Apply Link: https://www.blessingsinabackpack.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Digital-Marketing-Coordinator-FINAL-2.9-Marketing-2.pdf
Email Resume: email@example.com