Digital Marketing Manager
Position Summary: The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Functions and Duties:
- Plan and execute digital marketing that includes SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media advertising campaigns
- Update and maintain website content, powered by WordPress
- Design and implement marketing automation via email, customer journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Email Studio, Journey builder, Ad Studio, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience for marketing initiatives
- Present design concepts and specs
- Monitor website traffic and partner with technology team/vendors to troubleshoot website issues
- Manage e-commerce for subcontractor network
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights; optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Brainstorm creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies; provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to use WordPress proficiently
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Webtrends)
- Knowledge of key digital marketing methods, including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist certification encouraged. Working knowledge of Salesforce/Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing campaign tools
- Skilled in analytics and data-driven thinking
- Skilled in staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field preferred; or three (3) or more years of digital marketing experience in lieu of degree
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in identifying target audiences and developing engaging and motivating digital campaigns
- Professional office environment
- Mostly sedentary role
- Must be able to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
- Must be able to routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
Position Type and Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Less than five (5) % of travel time expected for the position
- Travel to vendor meetings, professional development opportunities, etc.
Benefits and Perks:
- Seek Now offers a great benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company match, paid time off (PTO), short and long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, life insurance, and more!
Seek Now is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Ladder Now does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Other Duties Disclaimer:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Activities, duties, and responsibilities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apply Link: https://seeknow.breezy.hr/p/903c18807aab-digital-marketing-manager