Digital Marketing Manager
GLI, the Metro Chamber of Commerce, is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager and we're looking for the right fit. GLI hires based on skills, experience, and alignment with its organizational values.
JOB DESCRIPTIONHave you ever wanted to do something that makes your community a better place to live, work, and play? Would you like to collaborate with and meet some of Louisville's top CEOs and business leaders? Well, now you can! Come work at GLI!
GLI, the Metro Chamber of Commerce, is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager and we're looking for the right fit. GLI hires based on skills, experience, and alignment with its organizational values. We look for people who are dedicated, inclusive, results oriented, and collaborative to drive our mission and enrich our organizational culture.
Our top-notch initiatives and programming made us Chamber of the Year in 2019. Whether it's through supporting and promoting our local businesses, advocating for a business-friendly environment, hosting great events, expanding the region through business attraction, or solving critical talent problems, by joining the GLI team you can help grow our regional economy.
Plus, you'll have the chance to work with driven and creative professionals in a collaborative culture. GLI has a highly flexible hybrid working arrangement where employees can work remotely/from home along with competitive pay and benefits.
Greater Louisville Inc. - the Metro Chamber of Commerce is focused on growing the regional economy. As the region's largest convener of business leadership, GLI leads economic and global outreach strategies focused on business attraction; nurtures the entrepreneurial eco-system; and champions the development of the community's talent base. As the voice of Greater Louisville's business community, GLI advocates for a pro-business environment and facilitates businesses engagement on issues that impact regional competitiveness. For more information, visit www.greaterlouisville.com.
GLI includes a competitive and comprehensive benefit package to include Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, Section 125 plan, Life Insurance, 401k with employer match, STD/LTD, EAP Program, Parking Discount, Professional Development Allocation, 10 paid holidays, Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick, and Parental Leave).
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for content development, promotion and growth of social media channels, website updates, newsletter development, analytics and reporting, digital and social campaign development, and community management of social media channels.
- Plan, create, execute, curate, and monitor social media content on Live in Lou channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest).
- Develop and update content for LiveinLou.com (a Wordpress site), including the development of graphics/images, maintenance and updates, job board management (uploading, removing and monitoring jobs posted), search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), e-commerce execution (Shopify), and monthly Google Analytics reporting.
- Develop and execute email campaigns (in MailChimp), including copywriting, graphics development, and reporting.
- Develop and execute design work for digital marketing channels (email, newsletters, social media campaigns, partner promotions, website, and brand collateral).
- Monitor and report on monthly analytics, create monthly reports on social media channel growth, email engagement, website visits, etc.
- Develop and execute on a comprehensive digital strategy that engages all digital platforms (website, social media, email, events, etc.) for all GLI departments.
- Collaborate with all GLI departments (Advocacy, Economic Development, Events, Investor Relations, Marketing) to assist with digital strategy and content development.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with selected marketing agencies and other vendor partners.
- Occasional event attendance to promote GLI investors, Live in Lou partners and GLI/Live in Lou events and develop/post content on social media channels.
- Identify potential brand partners and connect with partners for Live in Lou giveaways on social media channels to grow userbase.
- Paid social media campaign development and monitoring.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to increase social media followers and email subscribers.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work within a small, high energy team, and pivot when necessary.
- Good judgement, creativity, collaborative, and a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook Business Manager, LinkeDIn Campaign Manager, Wordpress, Canva/Illustrator, Google Analytics, Shopify, Buffer, MailChimp, and Google AdWords.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, deadlines, and priorities.
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities, and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and SEO analytics a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least five years of proven experience in digital/social marketing including graphic and layout design, campaign development and execution, analytics reporting, optimization based on reporting findings, etc.
Apply Link: https://gli.applicantpool.com/jobs/926775.html