Digital Marketing Specialist
DBS Interactive is looking for an analytical, data-driven marketer who can join our growing marketing department. We’re seeking someone well-versed in digital marketing, with an emphasis on all things analytical.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDBS Interactive is a digital marketing agency committed to a fairer world and responsible internet. We’re looking for an analytical, data-driven marketer who can join our growing marketing department and help us deliver “results by design.” Our focus? Talent, grit, teamwork and results.
We’re seeking someone well-versed in digital marketing, with an emphasis on all things analytical: website analytics, reporting, PPC, paid social, on-page technical SEO, and more.
In your day-to-day, you’ll contribute to a wide range of digital marketing and website strategy projects. We require a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and both project and people management skills. We’re looking for a team player who is comfortable being in front of numbers but is also driven by creative intuition.
- Move projects forward based on data-driven decisions to reach business goals.
- Develop engaging online content.
- Continually measure performance on conversion-focused projects in a variety of channels (website performance, social media, email, content, programmatic, etc.)
- Help establish KPIs and benchmarks for clients, and educate clients on those metrics.
- Manage client campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook Business Manager.
- Advocate for DBS through thought leadership via blogging, social media, and presentations.
- Quickly learn how to apply fundamental analytics and research concepts to a wide variety of data sources.
- Be an active and proactive member of the marketing department, freely offering ideas, constructive criticism, and different perspectives.
- 2+ years of professional digital marketing experience.
- Strong analytical, research, and technical skills.
- Experience working in Google Analytics.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with popular marketing software like Moz, Hubspot, SEMrush, CrazyEgg, and MailChimp.
- A sunny disposition, thick skin and a professional demeanor even in gale-force conditions.
- Kindness, kindness and kindness.
This full-time role is at our office in the heart of downtown Louisville, KY. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Apply Link: https://www.dbswebsite.com/about/careers/marketing-specialist/
Email Resume: email@example.com