Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for working with the marketing team to manage, optimize and implement current digital marketing strategies for new and existing campaigns.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis role will specifically oversee multiple pay-per-click, social media and SEO campaigns and will work with other team members to grow new business in these areas. The ideal candidate must have a track record of managing successful digital campaigns and analyzing data with a strong attention to detail.
• Works with the marketing team to develop digital marketing strategies using all necessary platforms (e.g. website, email, social media, paid advertising, blogs, etc.)
• Researches new digital and advertising trends to identify and present opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products, and services to online campaigns.
• Helps manage, develop and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices on client websites, blogs, etc.
• Conducts reporting and provides analysis from Google Analytics to digital marketing team and client contacts.
• Helps manage multiple Google AdWords campaigns and provides recommendations for optimization, budget, reach and relationship with other digital mediums.
• Helps develop ad copy for new and existing PPC and social media campaigns.
• Provides analysis of PPC campaign data by providing regular reports for clients.
• Manages social media paid advertising such as Facebook and Twitter Ads.
• In conjunction with the account service team, meets with clients to review digital campaign metrics, campaign performance, and opportunities for growth.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or digital media preferred.
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy, tactics and implementation.
• 2-3 years’ experience managing and optimizing Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, in particular Google AdWords.
• Google AdWords Certification (or similar certification) preferred.
• Strong understanding of digital and social platforms such as: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, AdWords, etc.
• Ability to effectively utilize media research and reporting resources and convey results in a clear, consumable way.
• Exceptionally savvy in the use of social media.
• High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
• Strong interpersonal skills: can work efficiently on a team and maintain composure and quality work while under deadline in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills.
• Salary commensurate with qualifications/experience.
• Benefits package includes healthcare and vacation package.
• Paid holidays and time off.
• Dog friendly office.
Apply Link: https://qtheagency.com/now-hiring/