Digital Media Buyer
GoWild is looking for a Digital Media Buyer who's hungry, ready to make their mark, and most importantly, can drive customer acquisitions and engagement. Love the outdoors, too? You might be perfect.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOther skills you'll need: Ability to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. An evolving grasp of digital advertising is a must.
We move fast. You will be expected to work with our creative team to test and iterate quickly. You're going to have failures here. If you don't, you're not taking enough risks. If taking chances makes you squeamish, abort now—this role is not for you.
As an outdoor tech startup, we are taking a path untraveled. There is no roadmap to success. We just know our best path forward is found by taking chances. We learn from those failures, improve, iterate and take a step forward.
You're still reading this. We must have your attention. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing, Creative.
- Work with Director of Marketing, Creative, and CEO, to plan and execute all digital marketing, including digital media placement, marketing database, ASO, email, and SEO/SEM.
- Must generate creative marketing campaign concepts—we want your ideas!
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) for both GoWild and our Brand Partners.
- Identify trends and opportunities for digital media within the outdoors industry.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Work within our eComm, from fulfillment to optimizing for sales (minimal and no previous experience required).
- Provide some amount of testing for the GoWild app. This is a small team and we all contribute to testing our product.
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years minimum working experience in digital marketing.
- Experience managing digital marketing buys is a must. Work in app marketing, marketing database, email, social media content is all a bonus.
- Ability to identify personas/audiences and target appropriately.
- Proven understanding of the latest trends and best practices digital media buying (we're going to ask you about this).
- Strong negotiation and customer management skills
MUST-HAVES FOR ALL GOWILD TEAM MEMBERS:
- Must be a self-starter and driven. We do not hold hands.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- No egos. Seriously.
- Must have the ability to manage up. You have to keep your own projects on time, on budget and on point. Leadership also expects you to speak up when we're wrong.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE:
- Fun team and working environment.
- Flex days: Life is busy—sometimes you need flexibility. We get it. We offer one remote day per week, pending you're still busting your hump to GoWild.
- Wild Week: 1 Week of bonus vacation time, pending you spend it outside.
- Additional benefits customized to you. We care about our team’s needs.
- Very good healthcare (health, dental and vision)
- Failure is encouraged here. Without failure, we're not taking risks. Without risks, there is no reward. No one is here just for a paycheck, we all strive for better.
- We buy your residential hunting and fishing license, and will pay for up to $100 annually in backcountry permits.
Apply Link: https://timetogowild.com/pages/digital-media-buyer
Email Resume: email@example.com