Digital Media Coordinator
The Digital Media Coordinator will assist and support the media team in day-to-day responsibilities while learning the technical aspects of strategic planning and buying of digital media.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Digital Media Coordinator will assist and support the media team in day-to-day responsibilities while learning the technical aspects of strategic planning and buying of digital media. The job comes with a starting salary range of $35,000 to $45,000 and generous perks and benefits, including flexible time off, medical insurance, parental leave, and work from home days.
Fieldtrip is a branding, web and advertising agency. Led by boundless curiosity, Fieldtrip is a cause-driven agency that amplifies nonprofits and the impact they make. We dig in deep, and develop meaningful solutions to support both you, and those you support. Our niche is nonprofit organizations where people are the focus. We strive to Do Good.
- Provides administrative assistance to the digital media buyers on day-to-day client activities.
- Prepare and distribute vendor requests for proposals and insertion orders for media buys.
- In cooperation with the Digital Strategist and Media Supervisor, place paid social advertising according to media plan and strategic goals.
- Collaborates with the Media Supervisor to develop strategic PPC marketing plans
- Management of PPC campaigns (paid search and display).
- Keyword research and curation.
- Assist in creating search ad copy.
- Maintain awareness of current trends and emerging technologies.
- Assist in preparing campaign reports for the team and clients.
- Learn how to steward digital media campaigns by providing insights and optimization recommendations.
- Coordinate trafficking of creative materials to digital media vendors.
- Completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree with interest in marketing, consumer communications, advertising a plus.
- Able to understand several social media platforms and GoogleAds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and keen organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good mathematics skills and ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Display an interest and enthusiasm for the position, company and industry.
- Proactive ownership of responsibilities.
- Motivated to learn and advance.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Located in Louisville or willing to travel to Louisville at least 2 days per week.
Our Core Values
- You are eager to learn and continually seek out the “Why?”
- You are willing and excited to step out of your comfort zone.
- You immerse yourself in the clients' fields, and in our own, then push the limits of both.
- You learn from and teach others.
- You take an innovative approach to your work, no matter your specialty.
- You elevate our clients, our company, and our community.
- You always keep the end goals in mind.
- You effectively prioritize both your professional and personal tasks and needs.
- You deliver meaningful, and lasting results.
- You dream big, and take the initiative, responsibility, and action to get there.
- You seize the opportunity to invest in our future, and the future of Fieldtrip.
- You put others first, and care about their success as much as your own.
- You care deeply and inspire others with your passion and drive.
- You challenge assumptions and complacency.
- You are clear and open with your clients and your peers, even when difficult.
- You stay true to who you are, and stand up for what you believe in.
- You communicate internally and externally with honesty and respect.
- You listen to others and are open to feedback no matter how challenging.
- You are honest when a mistake is made, or help is needed.
How to Apply
Send a resume and the answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org: If you were going to start your own nonprofit, what would it be and why?
Email Resume: email@example.com