Digital Media Planner/Buyer
&Well is looking for an experienced Media Planner/Buyer, specializing in digital.
JOB DESCRIPTION&Well is looking for an experienced Media Planner/Buyer, specializing in digital. Our new Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for providing innovative, fresh media insights, trends, strategies and tactics that drive forward thinking, results and continuous improvement in digital media performance. It’s the role of the MP/B to implement appropriate media buying philosophies and guidelines to ensure that we are upholding “best in class” standards and acting in the best interest of our clients and the agency. The MP/B will provide cross-platform oversight, strategic direction and execution for media planning, buying and implementation functions for his/her respective account assignments. Constant communication and interaction is required with the Account Service, Strategy and Project Management teams relative to day-to-day business and media issues facing our clients.
- Take a leadership role in creating digital media vision, plans and actions for clients
- Ensure that clients are provided with current media information, data and intelligence that will keep them abreast of what is happening in the competitive media environment
- Create and implement media programs and plans, ensuring accuracy
- Provide direction and leadership during media vendor contract negotiations; including make-goods, credits and problem resolution
- Maintain positive relationships with local, regional and national vendors and partners to keep Agency profile high in the media category
- Demonstrate capability and experience with Media Planning and Buying that cohesively integrates media strategies and tactics across multiple media outlets (digital and traditional) to create successful media plans meeting client goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate knowledge and executional expertise in a wide variety of digital and social media venues including but not limited to: Digital Display, IP targeting, Mobile/Texting, SEM, SEO, Social Media, OTT/OLV
- Proficiency in digital media platforms, bonus if traditional media experience as well
- Leadership in setting and exceeding client goals and objectives
- Demonstrate strong bias for action and results
- Show fiscal responsibility to budget and financial metrics
- Facilitate communication and relationship building internally and with clients
- Obtain feedback and formulate action plans to enhance future programs
- Proactively seek to increase agency value for our clients by demonstrating proficiency, knowledge and expertise with regard to all aspects of service to the client including business acumen, marketing, media, and negotiation expertise
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree or above
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years, must have work experience as planner/buyer
Apply Link: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SCO1006SCPP/JobBoard/cb48b0c8-f9e0-41ff-951a-baea9fdc1a49/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=706db3d9-ec26-4b45-a333-911042426d7e