Digital Media Strategist
Fieldtrip is hiring a Digital Media Strategist to lead the research, planning, ideation, and evaluation of media.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis leader contributes to the agency’s success by thinking strategically, managing a team, and producing quality work. An expert in digital strategy, the Digital Media Strategist is involved in research, planning, ideation, and evaluation of media. The ideal candidate is eager to think big and equally excited to dig into the details of tactics and analytics. The job comes with a starting salary range of $45,000 to $60,000 and generous perks and benefits, including flexible time off, medical insurance, parental leave, and work from home days.
Fieldtrip is a branding, web and advertising agency. Led by boundless curiosity, Fieldtrip is a cause-driven agency that amplifies nonprofits and the impact they make. We dig in deep, and develop meaningful solutions to support both you, and those you support. Our niche is nonprofit organizations where people are the focus. We strive to Do Good.
- Elevate the impact and understanding of media strategy with clients and team members.
- Create, maintain and analyze marketing plans through collaboration and by pushing co-workers toward excellence.
- Lead digital media strategy and work closely with traditional media specialists to create successful campaigns.
- Execute, manage, and report on campaigns in a manner that exceeds expectations against client objectives. Campaign tactics include but are not limited to search engine marketing, paid social, programmatic, etc.
- Lead, mentor, and grow the media team by building relationships, continuous improvement, and innovation.
- Study and share industry trends via exploration of new tactics, vendors, and best practices.
- Uncover opportunities and grow business through thought leadership, client relationships, and consistent delivery of results.
- Contribute to agency direction and growth through media advocacy, identifying opportunities, and business development.
- Strategic Thinking - Listen, learn and connect the dots to maximize the return on the media investment
- Leadership - Delegate tasks, maximize productivity and cultivate an engaged team
- Negotiation - Identify client needs and secure the optimal solution based on delivery, pricing, and other factors
- Analytical - Works in tandem with team members to determine Key Performance Indicators for a campaign and create data-driven plans
- Self-Learner - Learn with a passion and apply to the strategy and media plan
- Team Builder - Work side-by-side with the media team, leading by example
- Agency media experience of at least 5 years
Our Values - What are we looking for in you?
- You are eager to learn and continually seek out the “Why?”
- You are willing and excited to step out of your comfort zone.
- You immerse yourself in the clients' fields, and in our own, then push the limits of both.
- You learn from and teach others.
- You take an innovative approach to your work, no matter your specialty.
- You elevate our clients, our company, and our community.
- You always keep the end goals in mind.
- You effectively prioritize both your professional and personal tasks and needs.
- You deliver meaningful, and lasting results.
- You dream big, and take the initiative, responsibility, and action to get there.
- You seize the opportunity to invest in our future, and the future of Fieldtrip.
- You put others first, and care about their success as much as your own.
- You care deeply and inspire others with your passion and drive.
- You challenge assumptions and complacency.
- You are clear and open with your clients and your peers, even when difficult.
- You stay true to who you are, and stand up for what you believe in.
- You communicate internally and externally with honesty and respect.
- You listen to others and are open to feedback no matter how challenging.
- You are honest when a mistake is made, or help is needed.
How to Apply
Send a resume and the answer to the following question to email@example.com: If you were going to start your own nonprofit, what would it be and why?
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org