Digital Media Strategist
The Digital Media Strategist helps clients and agency teams maximize the investment across a diverse mix of digital channels.
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnited we create.
At Fieldtrip, we know the best brands fall flat without great execution and audience engagement, and digital media is where information and ideas become consumer-focused brand advertising. The Digital Media Strategist helps clients and agency teams maximize the investment across a diverse mix of digital channels. This position supports the media team in day-to-day responsibilities while also owning strategic planning, buying, and analysis.
Fieldtrip is a team focused on creating experiences that connect, motivate, and inspire. We help businesses by showing clarity, reducing noise, and connecting the dots. We are very selective about who we work with and do not settle for anything less than the best talent. Expect us to dig into your experiences through multiple interviews and perhaps an exercise or two. If a stringent hiring process excites you, read on.
- Develop and maintain digital media plans, schedules, budgets, and reporting for multiple clients
- Submit digital media RFPs to vendors, negotiate, and execute site direct and programmatic media buys
- Identify and research potential vendors, services, and tactics
- Monitor KPIs to adjust and pivot digital strategies as needed
- Track media campaigns providing monthly and quarterly campaign performance internally and reporting results to the client
- Monitor available competitive data to analyze competitors’ effectiveness
- Explore the industry and keep the agency at the forefront
- Research current trends and emerging technologies
- Familiarity with a wide variety of digital media channels and platforms
- Certification in Google AdWords is a plus
- Work on a team to strategize, develop, and optimize comprehensive paid digital media campaigns
- Collaborate with analytics and web team to determine KPIs, user flows, and optimizations
- Accountable for completing assignments in an accurate and timely manner as well as delivering results for the clients and agency teams
Evaluate Yourself Before We Do
To determine if your qualifications and experience match our job opportunity, grade yourself on a scale of 1 to 5 on the following job requirements. A score of 5 indicates plenty of experience and with several examples and testimonies from peers and supervisors. An honest, not a perfect score, is expected.
- Minimum of 3 years of history of managing digital and social media buys that exceed expectations______
- Exceptional attention to detail and analysis skills _____
- Strong creative team player with a positive attitude and work ethic _____
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and resolve problems _____
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills _____
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills, as well as the ability to interact with clients and coworkers professionally _____
- Highly motivated problem-solver and a self-starter; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-acted environment
- Minimum of 2 years working within an advertising or digital agency environment _____
- Proficient with MS Office and G Suite _____
Now total your score. Include the score and your favorite video or podcast series in your cover letter. Apply by sending the letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com