Digital Media Strategy Manager
This leader contributes to the agency’s success by thinking strategically, managing a team, and producing quality work.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis leader contributes to the agency’s success by thinking strategically, managing a team, and producing quality work. An expert in digital strategy, the Digital Media Strategy Manager is involved in research, planning, ideation, and evaluation of media. The ideal candidate is eager to think big and equally excited to dig into the details of tactics and analytics.
- Lead digital media strategy and work closely with traditional media specialists to create successful campaigns.
- Elevate the impact and understanding of media strategy with clients and team members.
- Create, maintain and analyze marketing plans through collaboration and by pushing co-workers toward excellence.
- Execute and manage campaigns in a manner that exceeds expectations against client objectives.
- Lead, mentor, and grow the media team by building relationships, continuous improvement, and innovation.
- Study and share industry trends via exploration of new tactics, vendors, and best practices.
- Uncover opportunities and grow business through thought leadership, client relationships, and consistent delivery of results.
- Contribute to agency direction and growth through media advocacy, identifying opportunities, and business development.
- Strategic Thinking - Listen, learn and connect the dots to maximize the return on the media investment
- Leadership - Delegate tasks, maximize productivity, and cultivate an engaged team
- Negotiation - Identify client needs and secure the optimal solution based on delivery, pricing, and other factors
- Analytical - Determine Key Performance Indicators for a campaign and create data-driven plans
- Self-Learner - Learn with a passion and apply to the strategy and media plan
- Team Builder - Work side-by-side with the media team, leading by example
- Agency media experience of at least 6 years
- Located in Louisville or willing to travel to Louisville at least 2 days per week
How to Apply
Send a resume and the answer to this question: What is something you taught yourself in the last six months? to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Resume: email@example.com