Digital Performance Manager
Our client is an emerging design agency seeking an experienced Digital Performance Manager to play an integral key role in the internal business as well as their external clients.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is an emerging design agency seeking an experienced Digital Performance Manager to play an integral key role in the internal business as well as their external clients. Reporting to the Head of Media, they are looking for someone who is able to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The purpose of the role will be to drive improved ROI through performance marketing, working closely with the internal team as well as the Marketing team for their clients.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Tertiary qualifications in digital marketing or related field.
An excellent package is on offer along with the opportunity to work for this interesting startup.
Email Resume: Lindsey@esandarecruitment.com