Digital Performance Specialist
This Specialist will handle the setup, ad traffic, optimization and reporting of digital ad campaigns and products such as Sponsorships, Targeted Display, OTT, SEM, YouTube, Social Ads and Media, and Targeted Email.
JOB DESCRIPTIONGray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 86 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WAVE 3 NEWS, the NBC Affiliate in Louisville, KY and Gray Television, the third largest broadcast company in the country is seeking an entry level Digital Performance Specialist.
This Specialist will handle the setup, ad traffic, optimization and reporting of digital ad campaigns and products such as Sponsorships, Targeted Display, OTT, SEM, YouTube, Social Ads and Media, and Targeted Email. The Performance Specialist will add value to the team in the pre-sale phase by advising on strategy and campaign set up, and in the post-sale phase by pacing-tracking and making optimization recommendations for active campaigns. The DPS is a critical part of a team focused on providing excellent service and digital campaign results to advertising customers by delivering reliably executed programs, reporting that demonstrates value to our clients and insights that assist the team in driving excellent business outcomes for advertisers. A key driver for the DPS is the retention of digital advertising customers by establishing Gray TV as the market-preferred provider of digital marketing and advertising services.
The DPS will serve as main escalation point for client-facing teams, addressing day to day campaign performance issues and providing timely resolutions around delivery, discrepancies, tracking, technical issues, etc.
The Digital Performance Specialist will be on his/her way to becoming an expert in the field of digital media, have a strong understanding of media consumption habits and audience profiles, and can independently build digital campaigns in various product platforms.
• Efficiently and effectively execute new and revised digital campaign orders
• Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm launch success
• Monitor campaign pacing and provide insights for campaign optimization and up sell
• Collaborate with Sales department on digital proposals to ensure deliverability and best campaign structure to deliver excellent client value
• Build digital reports from relevant dashboards and participate in appropriately important client meetings to review monthly reports and quarterly and annual business reviews.
• Monitor all campaign reporting, resolving any issues or inaccuracies
• Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy
• Confirm all ad orders adhere to tech and creative specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from clients.
• Manage advertising specs and acceptance guidelines as new partners are added and as the company and product offerings evolve
• Serve as first line of contact for distribution channels, outside vendors, agencies, etc. for ad-hoc requests from sales team
• Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities
• Partner with staff from across departments as a liaison on projects, new procedures, new systems, workflows, best practices and campaign, or creative issues as requested
• Assist ad creation development team in identifying and resolving ad-related technical issues
• Bachelor's degree or commensurate digital ad operations or strategy experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
• Superior multitasking skills. Able to prioritize work and work cross-functionally to handle multiple requests daily
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly motivated, an outcome owner and a team player
Nice to Haves:
• 4+ years of agency/client experience
• Google Certifications
• Experience in Double-Click for Publishers
• Experience with Facebook ad campaigns
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings and attach resume.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Apply Link: https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Email Resume: email@example.com