Doe-Anderson is looking for a Digital Producer to be responsible for managing digital projects from inception through completion.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMust thrive on problem solving and collaboration as well as a desire to create and manage highly compelling interactive experiences. Must be passionate about the web and emerging technologies. Requires a strong desire to be an active contributor to both strategic and creative discussions.
The Digital Producer is responsible for managing digital projects from inception through completion. The position requires a firm understanding of digital best practices and the ability to coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams as well as prioritize project tasks.
Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, Trello, Wrike, and Asana are a plus.
This is a remote position with the potential to move to our Louisville office.
• Work with strategists, creative, and development team to determine scope and project requirements
• Define resource needs and create project estimates, plans and timelines
• Assist account management team when interfacing with clients on digital projects
• Prioritize project tasks and manage independent deliverables of the project team to ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
• Select, coordinate, and manage efforts of outside vendors
• Manage content creation, asset collection, and organization
• Manage quality assurance and testing efforts
• Assist in solidifying processes and establishing best practices for digital projects
Qualifications and Skills
• 3+ years of experience managing digital projects and coordinating the efforts of cross-functional teams
• High level of knowledge and experience in web development and digital campaign execution/coordination
• Strong cognitive skills – including problem solving, decision making, and analysis
• Ability to confidently articulate and demonstrate your ideas in internal and client presentations and translate technical jargon into layman’s terms
• Ability to work among healthy egos and strongly held opinions in a team environment
• Ability to share ownership of ideas
• Ability to multitask, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and meet tight deadlines
• Experience managing budgets
Report to: Director of Digital Production
Email Resume: email@example.com